Our winner from
last week is Kristopher Kruk of Huber Heights OH.
Quiz from Last Week
In bass fishing
terminology, what does the term "pattern" mean
- Color scheme on a
- Method of casting.
- Where the fish
are, and the presentation needed to make them
Answer is c.
Recognize that fishing "patterns" can change from
day to day, sometimes even from hour to hour.
Bill Dance Fishing Quiz Prizes and Rules
- Answer the question and you are automatically
registered for a drawing to win one of our weekly prizes and
the grand prize.
- No purchase necessary. Void where prohibited.
- See our Internet site for the weekly prizes. A
prize of equal value may be substituted.
- The weekly prizewinner will be announced on Monday
morning and the winner notified by e-mail. The name of the
winner will be posted on our Internet site.
- Weekly winners who do not claim their prize by
return e-mail within 10 days will forfeit the prize.
- Prizes will be shipped to the winner upon receipt of
- The grand prize is a one-day fishing trip for one
person with Bill Dance. The trip will be scheduled at a
time and location convenient to Bill Dance. It is the
responsibility of the winner to arrange his or her own
transportation, lodging and meals for the trip. Bill Dance
Outdoors will reimburse the winner for bona fide
transportation, lodging and meals associated with the trip
up to a maximum of $1,000. The winner may present receipts
for his/her expenses at the conclusion of the trip.
- There is no cash value associated with the grand
prize and there is no substitute grand prize. If the grand
prizewinner is unable, for any reason, to accept the prize,
the name will be discarded and another grand prizewinner
shall be selected.
- The drawing for the grand prize will be conducted
January 2, 2008.
- All contest decisions are final.